|LONG LIVE THE FORT!
||[May. 31st, 2007|01:25 pm]
This place shall be nicknamed "Yellow House."
Location: 10 Lincoln Ave, Somerville
Proximity to the T: About a 2 minute walk to Sullivan Square Station.
Amenities: Laundry in basement, more closet space than you can shake a stick at, front and back porch.
- HUGE apartment - pictures don't do it justice, it's big.
- Very close to the T.
- Landlord was very nice and very interested in us taking residency.
- Interesting layout in a Victorian house.
- Pretty woodwork on the walls.
- Very nice back porch.
- Brand new appliances and windows.
- Floors just re-sanded and stained.
- LOTS of windows.
- Though the landlord lowered the rent when he met me (was $1700 before), it's still kind of steep for us.
- Landlord tried to tell me that I need to have Edwin de-clawed before we move in. Bitch, please.
- Permit parking only.
( Pictures!Collapse )